*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910356-A-two-day-review-and-it-is-still-not-done
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#910356 added May 2, 2017 at 10:07pm
Restrictions: None
A two day review and it is still not done.
In the midst of doing an incredibly long review that I have been working on for two days, I almost forgot my journal. So this review is packed full of issues, prominently run on sentences.
……………….. ………………. …………….
Well, I had to stop to get a few things at the store. For some reason I thought I left the oven on, probably because I was thinking of cooking a pizza. Lol.
I was given a kind reply by a moderator to a question I asked about how to spot grammatical errors. She told me she has the same thing with her stories and she mentioned a web site encompassing grammar; I forget what it was called.
Tobber got back to me on my review I did of her anthology submission. She was very grateful for all the punctuation and grammar mistakes I pointed out and for the comment I made concerning an abrupt supernatural occurrence that was not introduced properly. She was also kind enough to send me 5k GPs! I thought that was nice gesture. I hope she really improves her story.
I am reading a Christian book about living for God with your whole strength and devotion. I talked about an Indian named Sundar Singh. This young person shared the gospel and was persecuted to the point of being chained in a miry pit with the bones of past prisoners. His reaction was untypical praise to God. Instead of despairing, he thanked God that he was suffering for the Lord’s sake. One night a rope is thrown in the pit and he is pulled up. To his amazement, none was there. The book said that he eventually became a martyr. Few Americans can relate to such circumstances. Only by going on missions do we only glimpse at such environments.
The US is so corrupt. The populace is undulated with references to homosexuality, violence, promiscuity and swearing. The media doesn’t just condone such behavior, but advocates it. It is my ultimate prayer that God in his miraculous ways will restore the integrity and righteousness of this nation.
Well I have to bounce; there is a sell on pizzas at Albertson’s. I’ll try to write a bigger entry tomorrow. Tootles.


© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910356-A-two-day-review-and-it-is-still-not-done