*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910485-Got-up-latebummer
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#910485 added May 4, 2017 at 10:13pm
Restrictions: None
Got up late...bummer.
So I just watched two episodes of The 100. It has to do with survivors of a worldwide catastrophe. There are also these AI things that are in the show. My mom had to explain what was going on but I did not catch it all. Apparently these different tribes formed after the cataclysmic occurrence. In the last episode of the season, representatives of each clan fight for survival. At the end, this tough chick wins. Instead of vouching for her tribe alone, she says she fought for peace for all the tribes. There is this bunker that is shielded from the radiation and she wants everyone to stay there. That is where it stopped.
I got a review from a member of the Positive Reviewing group. She gave my story, The Heart of Zealous, four-and-a-half stars. I think it was due to my 50k awardicon. I asked Tobber to go over the story again and tell me how much it has improved. I think she will be somewhat delighted at the least.
My mom is making my dinner-a burger. We went to Costco today. We picked out some shorts to try on at home. They’re not loose enough. I prefer the relaxed fit.
I need to start reviewing again. But I also must take time to read. I wasted my morning today. I went to bed late because I got home at like 10:45pm. After service the young adult group prayed for the Ivory Coast. I was not able to pray with them because I was detained by a pastor when I asked for prayer about something. He mentioned some scriptures about fear and anxiety. Then he prayed over me. He was getting too personal with me, asking if I had a job, how my lifestyle is, when I was saved, if I had ever struggled with drugs or pornography, and how much I read the Bible. He meant well. He prayed that I would be delivered from my anxiety. Time will tell. He told me about a group that meets on Mondays. They talk about personal struggles and I have to sign a confidentiality form that I will not speak of what goes on at the meetings. I may go.
Following that my friend Ricky and the gang were talking for a long time. The plan was to go to Raising Kane’s but it was getting way too late and Ricky asked if I wanted to go home and I said yes.
The heating and air-conditioning dude came by. I don’t know what he did but it took a long time. Jim said he gets paid $30 an hour. He took his sweet time.
Well I have to read out my Christian book. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910485-Got-up-latebummer