*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910806-Trump-fires-FBI-director-James-Comey
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#910806 added May 9, 2017 at 9:06pm
Restrictions: None
Trump fires FBI director James Comey.
I awoke to the sound of leaf blowers coming from the porch outside my window. Jim and my mom were doing work in the front patio. I lay in my bed so that I would not have to do work as well. (= Afterwards, Jim made a quick run to the Costco for a few things. He eventually left for work at around 3pm. He gets off at 7pm.
My mom took me to get my blood drawn. Just as I prayed to the Lord, no one was waiting to be called. I was in minutes after I signed myself in. It’s cool how God is concerned with the small things in life. He helps am write too.
I added some to my story for about an hour. I’m getting close to the climax when the protagonist has a spiritual metamorphoses and changes. I’m going to try to make it as epic as I can. I also need to bring my co-protagonist back to life; I killed him off a few chapters ago. I’m hoping that readers really miss my co-protagonist.
After doing my blood, we went to Which Wich, a sandwich shop that is truly one-of-a-kind. It tops Quiznoz, Port of subs and Subway. Unfortunately there is only one location near us. There is one other far away.
I’ going to call Chad and see if I may visit him tomorrow. He is off until Saturday and he asked if I wanted to come over.
I was looking on my phone and there was a Yahoo news headline that said that President Trump fired the FBI director. The reason regarded the director having some kind of communication with the Russians. I just read the header and the synopsis under it. Trump said a replacement search will start immediately. That is one of the things I like about Trump. He is getting things done and not being a wishy-washy politician. He is shaking things up-I love it!
I wonder what major issue will come up further. So far everything he’s done has been great. The Democrats hate this. It is amazing how divided the nation is. I don’t think our founding fathers wanted this. Nonetheless, there will be a world government but it will ultimately prove to be a deceiving regime of tyranny as the Bible states.
Chad sent me a link of how the Simpsons has foretold the death of Trump. It is creepy how all the other occurrences that happened in the Simpsons script came true-like the death of Robin Williams and other prominent figures.
A lot of people have said that Jesus will come back in our lifetime. Although how much I would like to believe it, there are still about one-third of the Biblical prophesies are yet to come true.
Well, until tomorrow. See yah and God bless!
p.s. pardon my sporadic sentences and subjects. My muse takes me wherever it wills.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910806-Trump-fires-FBI-director-James-Comey