*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910978-3-more-reviews
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#910978 added May 12, 2017 at 9:10pm
Restrictions: None
3 more reviews.
I was incredibly surprised to find myself very awake at around 5:30am. After Jim left for work, I walked to the store for some coffee. I did my readings and then I got three reviews done. After that I went back to the store to get my mom some ice cream. Something freaky happened there-my phone totally shut down on me. Nothing I did turned it on. I showed my mom and she couldn’t get it to work either. Jim came home and he got to to work. My mom’s phone did the same thing and Jim had the magic touch.
I got ahold of Gio. He was doing errands. I texted him I would get back to him. I will do that later. I hope he wants to hang out with me some time.
I texted Ricky for some time last night to about 11:30pm. We talked about the movie industry and cartoons. It was nice. later on Ann replied after I said I was going to email her a virtual b-day card. Her birthday was on the 8th . She and her family went to a Japanese steak house that was pricy. For some reason, that sounded really good.
There are five days left until my mom and I leave for Denver. My mom wants to take me to get some clothes; just some shorts and some pants. I like relaxed fitting clothes like khakis.
Well, I have to split. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910978-3-more-reviews