*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911495-Dogs-and-Parties-Who-Knew
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#911495 added May 21, 2017 at 9:39am
Restrictions: None
Dogs and Parties "Who Knew"
The Party:






Quote:"Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen."– Orhan Pamuk (author, My Name Is Red)
Reference: {link:http://www.akc.org/content/entertainment/articles/dog-quotes/}

This party is special. Owners would bring their dogs. I would blow up my favorite picture of Cheech for display. It shows him sleeping in the sun on a rug with two other dogs and the cats.

For adventure: we could group walk on the trail around the pond and across the back of the property. Dogs and owners could take rides on the four wheeler or around the block in cars.

Playtime with disks or tennis balls on the front lawn would also be available.

Homemade dog treats pieces of carrot, sweet potato and meatballs would be available for the dogs.

Pizza, grilled burgers, and hotdogs for the humans. *CupcakeB* *PartyHatB*

Before we depart for our homes we would gather and tell our favorite stories about animal friends we have known.


Manx Cat from Japan In the land of dogs Cheech was one of the best.


© Copyright 2017 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911495-Dogs-and-Parties-Who-Knew