*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911613-Fast-Food
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#911613 added May 30, 2017 at 8:59am
Restrictions: None
Fast Food
Talk Tuesday! What's the greatest fast food indulgence no longer available that you wish would come back and be something you can get at any time?

McDonald's removed cherry pies from the menu for awhile but they brought them back later.

Since this is an update I don't really remember what else was in the original blog about food.

The restaurant with the Smiley Face Cookies used to have a Portabello Mushroom salad I liked but they took it off the menu quite a long time ago.

We eat at Perkins often. I like their foods. Recently, I had a strawberry salad with greens, walnuts, chicken, and a strawberry sauce that was delicious. They change their menu a lot so you cannot always expect to get a dish that you may have liked before. If you are observant you may be able to recreate it in your kitchen. I asked for Russian dressing once, they did not have any, but what they brought instead was very similar and delicious.

This seems to me more like a memory test than a real problem I caused by forgetting to save. My saved blog was here at one time. I checked it out earlier in the month. Since I was attacked by people who like to mind surf in the night over the memorial day holiday.

This is especially easy when there are electrical storms going on. I woke up when I was dreaming about someone yelling forget forget. If you think I'm going *Crazy* you haven't read enough about scientific studies of the mind yet.

In 2004 I was in a zoology class. We had a demonstration by a group of Doctors studying the mind. the main speaker stayed in the front while the others trolled the room. It was very interesting. The subject was the abilities of the mind and mental suggestion.

Another interesting thing is the fact that the mind can understand and interpret languages other than the one you normally speak. Even though you may not have studied another language. I have studied minor Old Testament Hebrew, Spanish, the Russian alphabet, some Germain (the 1970's) and a smattering of French. As I've said before, I cannot speak any of these languages. But, I can occasionally read some language sentences about directions.

Some day these types of situations will be well documented (maybe they all ready are) so that people will not be able to steal, lie and cheat someone by giving them deliberate mental suggestions as they sleep. A really safe free society may not show up in my lifetime but it is on its way down the road sooner than you think.

We watched WWII movie Monday. War is presently bloody and inefficient. mankind is smarter than this.

© Copyright 2017 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911613-Fast-Food