*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911929-reading-and-writing-again
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#911929 added May 28, 2017 at 10:24pm
Restrictions: None
reading and writing again.
I did work on my story for an hour about. I had to backtrack a little to see where I am. Lol. I texted my sister for a while. She was in Wyoming with lots of greenery. She will be resting in a place called Wendover in Northern Nevada. She’ll be doing laundry there too.
I texted Gio and he responded once. Now I am waiting for his reply to my last message.
I am also happy to say that I have done some reading after not doing any for over a week. The author introduced the most dangerous enemy that King Arthur’s company has faced called the Vandali. Their ships are marked by black sails.
I’m surprised Chad has not called me yet. I think he said he worked from 8am to 3pm. I texted Jordan. He went to the 11am service but I went to the 9a service. I asked him how church was for him. I imagine he is at work or exercising. He goes to bed from 10pm to 2am. I need more sleep than that. Lol. I think he will get back to me in three hours or so. I forget where he works.
Jim is watching the 2nd episode of Star Wars. He finished the first one. Almost everyone jeered at the first three movies. I thought they were great. I want cartoons. My mom is watching Agents of Shield. I generally avoid watching TV. I seem to like cartoons.
Jim goes back to work to Caesar’s Palace on Wednesday. He goes back to Albertson’s tomorrow. I find that the fresh coffee beans from Albertson’s are better tasting than Starbucks. I get the espresso kind. I may not go to Starbucks anymore.
I’ve planted the seed in my protagonist that will eventually lead to his change and transformation.
I’ve decided to not enter my What a Character story I have worked on. I will not have enough time to edit it. Instead I will just make it a regular portfolio item.
After Ricky picked me up, he drove to someone else’s house to bring that person to church too. While Ricky and I were waiting this really wound up guy was going on about how evolution is false and was reading from a newspaper.
Well that is it for now. Until tomorrow.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911929-reading-and-writing-again