*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912937-blog-reviewed
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#912937 added June 10, 2017 at 10:09pm
Restrictions: None
blog reviewed!
I got a very pleasant surprise in my inbox. A person reviewed my blog. He said he really liked it and that he would have read more. He went over a few entries. This reviewer said that most of my content is off of games and that I should write about that. If it was an RPG, I could get some ideas but not with fighting games. Lol. A person I met in the last Bible study, got replied from a message isn’t him a few days go. He said he was busy. I believe that.
I am definitely going to church tomorrow. It’s been a week since I’ve gone. Oh, and Ricky said there will be a pool party at the next study. Yay! I’m hoping for a BBQ.
I’m really kicking myself in the pants for not engaging that blond in conversation. I waved to her and she gave a very cordial wave back with a smile. She asked me if I was going for a walk. And I said I was going to the store for cereal. Then I went right past her. Darnet! Oh, well. There will be other opportunities.
I got an email about editing our pieces from the FSFS anthology. I need to review at least four other submissions. I’ll start tomorrows after church.
I hit the PS3 for some time. It was fun. I told Gio I was thinking of getting one of the CoD he owns and that Chad owns. Then we could all paly online together. Gaming with friends is a social thing.
Chad was mad at me because I did not answer my phone. I was going to call him back but he works today. I told him I was watching shows with my mom by text and aside that we would have to talk by text. He then sent me stingy reply. Hopefully, he’ll call me on a break. I feel bad.
I can’t wait to hang with Chad for his birthday. We’ll play Injustice 2. Sometimes I wish I had a PS4 but then I come to my senses. It would suck up major time! I’m very excited about the anthology being published. I’d love for all of us to be featured in an online or printed magazine.
I plan to get up early and do WdC stuff. But now that I think of it, it may take a few hours to do a review. I think I will just read.
I’m looking forward to the movies with Gio. I wish I could go with Chad as well. He lives so far away.
I don’t think Chad has a mike for his PS3. Gio told me he does not. I know what to get him for Christmas.
Speaking of games, Ricky can’t play Tales of Xillia because his controller broke. lol. I told him I might get him one for Christmas. He said he’ll probably have one by then. I’ve never played that game but I checked out some gameplay on YouTube. It looks cool. But RPGs take too much time.
My bro and sister-in-law will be coming to Vegas during Christmas time. I’m happy for that. Unfortunately, Jim will be at work for most of the time.
Well, that is it for me. Bye.



© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912937-blog-reviewed