*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913526-1-review-and-one-that-may-get-reviewed-Also-politic-stuff
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#913526 added June 17, 2017 at 8:15pm
Restrictions: None
1 review and one that may get reviewed. Also politic stuff
So I got up at like 11am. I totally forgot to do my memory verse on Wednesdays so I chose one out of Proverbs. I forget the chapter and verse but it read “Many devices are in a man’s heart, nevertheless, the council of the Lord, that shall stand.” After that, I did my Bible reading and my devotional. Then I hit the computer for a little music and then I did one anniversary review. I was going to do another one that was relatively long but at the end of this person’s story, the author more or less said to go gentle on the reviews. So I sent her an email saying I would gladly review the piece as long as I would treat it like I do with every review: honestly and concisely. I have to do the review in the next 14 days I think or it will not be counted. I hope he or she gets back to me soon.
I have not played any PS3 today which is good. I am itching to play though.
Jim is off and he is in a good mood. I hope he gets some quality rest.
I need to get back to my contest entry. I need to outline the rest of it. The main occurrence still needs to be reached and I don’t know how to get there from the point I’m at.
I’m wondering how my friend Josh is. I have not seen him at church or from texting. I hope he is well.
My sister who is a truck driver just texted me and sent me a picture of North Dakota. It was nice and cloudy. She is hauling large pieces of glass to be unloaded in Oregon. She showed me a pic of a sculpture of metal outlines of birds arrayed on a circular disk.
I wonder if Chad called off from work because of his gout pain in his foot. It was bothering him yesterday night. It’s a shame he won’t go to a doctor. He thinks ALL doctors are crooks who just want your money. While that may be the case with a lot of doctors, there are legit physicians. The doc my mom sees is a good one. It’s a good thing my family has double coverage. Jim works two jobs as I have mentioned before.
Something that has been circulating through the news over the past few days is the play that depicts President Trump being killed in a stabbing. These liberals are going too far. It’s just like the severed Trump head thing. I forget the name of the comic. She was in tears apologizing on TV. I think she learned her lesson.
Now more than ever, there have been social fiascos from day to day it seems like. A lot of it is anti-Trump sentiment even in light of all the good he has done. As quoted from a Christian advisor to Trump, he seems to be sensitive to the things of the Spirit. I pray and hope for his salvation.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913526-1-review-and-one-that-may-get-reviewed-Also-politic-stuff