*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913674-two-hours-of-reading
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#913674 added June 19, 2017 at 6:53pm
Restrictions: None
two hours of reading
I got up at about 9:30am. I warmed up some cold coffee that was in the fridge. I was glad I had not climbed out of bed any later. Unfortunately my mom and I flaked out on getting my blood drawn. All three of the dogs need to go to the groomers early in the morning. After that, we will do my blood. I did my readings and began to listen to some music. At that time Jim went to Costco to get a few things. I was surprised to see he had gotten a leather recliner. We first tore the box apart so we could fit the chair through the garage door leading into the house. It came in two pieces: the back and the seat itself. The back was supposed to slip into the other part. Unwittingly, Jim nor I took time to read over the directions and we stuck the chair back improperly into the seat part and it got stuck half way on.
My mom tried playing with it after Jim went to work and even looked up the site for the chair but we found no kind of support service for assembling the chair. I think we will have to bring it back to the store to fix it or get a new one.
I played games for about two-and-a-half hours and then I read for about two hours. Not bad.
I woke up at 4am but I chose not to go to the gym. I’ll go tomorrow. I’m only going to be there for 45 minutes on my cardio workout. I’m starting out light. I always feel good after a workout.
My mom said that Jim is working early tomorrow too. The groomers open at 7am and so does the blood lab. At one point in college I was thinking of being a phlebotomist but it was like eight hours five days a week. Way too much.
Yesterday on the way to church, Ricky’s front left tire had a loose bearing. I thought it would be serious. I told him that and he said nothing is too serious for God. I did not know how to respond to that. Later on I texted him later and he was playing League of Legends with his cousin. So I let him be.
Since tomorrow is the Tuesday discount and Gio and I have not made plans yet to see a movie. So I’ll wait for next week.
I just got a text from Ricky about the pool party on Friday. The pool party will start at 4pm and the actual bible study and worship session will be at 6:30pm. I thought the Bible study and worship would be first and then the swimming. Maybe Dan will go later. I’m sure there will be food there so that is an incentive to go. Lol.
Well I’m off to listen to music then writing so I will bid the ado.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913674-two-hours-of-reading