*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914970-The-Cramp
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#914970 added July 8, 2017 at 10:04pm
Restrictions: None
The Cramp!
I am fried. I just worked on a Writer’s Cramp entry for over four hours-editing included. I feel confident it will win. I went over it a good number of times checking and rechecking until I could not find any errors after a good amount of skimming and re-skimming.
Anyway, back to my day: I got out of bed at like 5:30am. I brewed a new kind of coffee I’ve never tried before. It was pretty good. It was kind of sweet tasting. I hit the PS3 for a total of three hours or less and I took a break in between. I read through three or more chapters of Avalon. I’m about a third of the way through. The main character just had his epiphany. He had a flashback of his former life where he saw Merlin, and Cal and the standing days of Cear Lial. Some of the plot parts are hard to wraparound but I am getting the essential story line. Man oh an does Lawhead break the so called “cardinal rules!” as do most authors.
I think I’ll enter some contests. There is always the Official WdC contest. Then there are three contests I’ve favorited. Speaking of stories, no one has reviewed my piece for the FSFS anthology. I’ve reviewed one. Each person is to review four stories. The deadline is in august. People better get on the ball.
I still need to schedule a movie time to see Pirates on Tuesday at the Santa Fe. I wonder how Gio will like it. I don’t know how his friends will be. I hope they’re saved or at last not trash talkers. I’ll find out.
I found out there is a GameStop in Centennial Center which right close to us. I called and the girl there said DBZ Raging Blast is decently active online from the recent sales. When my mom and I go to Yogurt Land I will ask to go to GameStop. The cost is about $30 for the game.
It looks like my mom will be taking me to church tomorrow as Dan has not gotten back to me. He’s usually very prompt so I assume he is still out of town. Ricky will be at a different church for the next three weeks about. He will be going to Ethiopia. He’s excited.
Well, that is it for me. Bye, bye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914970-The-Cramp