*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915209-Sisters-dog-is-sick
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#915209 added July 11, 2017 at 7:56pm
Restrictions: None
Sister's dog is sick.
Today has been good. I read for about an hour and I wrote thirty minutes. I haven’t hit the PS3besue Jim has the TV. I’d love have my own TV in my room for my games, but then I would have to go wireless or have a long Ethernet cord. That would mean drilling into the walls and such-something Jim wouldn’t like. I’m content with playing when Jim is gone and I have the Livingroom TV. Lol.
I texted my sister. Her dog is sick and she is worried. She told me she did not feel like texting. I told her I would keep her dong in prayer.
I keep flaking out about the movies with Gio. I plan to do it this coming Tuesday. I only hope there is a morning matinee. I checked when Pirates was showing and it was only at 10 pm. I do not like seeing late shows. I’m a morning person.
I read three of the news updates on my phone. One was about Trump junior’s letters to the Russian government about incriminating Hillary Clinton of crimes. Another story said spoke of the military plane crash that happened on Monday. I did not retain all the details, but a suspected cause involved binoculars or something. I have to read more of the news updates to retain more info.
The last story was about Johnny Depp. It highlighted all of his outrageous spending. He spent over seventy-five-million dollars on real-estate. On average he spends two-million a month.
It’s still overcast. I heard some lightning yesterday, but just once.
Ricky got back to me. He did not apologize for not getting back to me after all the times I texted him. I also got a hold of Gio. He was tired. Apparently, he has pain that keeps him from staying asleep. Poor guy. I don’t know what kind of pain he’s in though. I think I’ll give Chad a call after this.
I’m dying to play DBZ RB. I hope we do Yogurt Land soon so we can go to GameStop on the way. I hope it has a lively online community. I watched a few YouTube clips and lit looks cool. The good thing about GameStop is that you can exchange for another game if you do not like what you got.
I need to enter another contest which is a poetry contest. I miss doing poetry.
I got 1k GPs from eyestar about something concerning her contest. I’ll have to email her to find out what she means.
Well, that is it for today. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915209-Sisters-dog-is-sick