*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915860-Finished-Avalon
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#915860 added July 20, 2017 at 9:38pm
Restrictions: None
Finished Avalon!
My old friend DNADream gave me an MB! She then asked how I was. I just gave her the regular rundown of what I’ve been up to: reading and writing. I’m very intent on getting published now. My only fear is that I am doings things out of pride and not honest ambition. It’s hard from to tell the difference. All, I can do is pray about it. I want motivation but not out of selfish will.
So the GOT is near and no team from the members of the FSFS. Someone has to step up. And it ain’t gonna be me. Lol. I am excited though. This activity should hone my skills as a writer. I’m still in the dark about what to do. I’m sure everything will be clarified.
So I already talked to Chad on the phone. He got a check for $400 from the Comanche group and so did his brother William. Months ago he went to a quick care and they billed him $50. He refused to pay it. Now he owns $200! I don’t know how it all works, but he could get into collections. I told him that and he said he won’t pay even if that happens. He could go to jail.
So Max Dood gave a positive reaction to Arika EX. I will not buy it until I play it first. I do not know how the original EX game faired. I never even heard of it until few weeks ago. Max Dood said the graphics are like Killer Instinct. That was a fun game that was on the N64.
Chad said we might be able to come over on Saturday. It also depends on how my mom is doing. We were supposed to get DBZ RB2 today but my mom was into much pain. She had to cancel her dental appointment. Hopefully she’ll get better by tomorrow.
It rained little-making it cooler. It is 99 degrees outside. Earlier it was 100. I hope it rains again.
I finished reading Avalon. It had a nice ending where James Stuart (King Arthur) has a flashback of his old days when his home was still intact and all his friends, including Merlin, were in there mid-evil attire with swords and armor. It was a great ending. Next I will start Dream Thief also by S. R. L. To my knowledge, it his only sci-fi book he has written.
My mom and I went to Yogurt Land with our buy-one get-one free coupons. I got three different flavors.
Well, It looks like I will not be going to the Bible study and is not going as he and Ricky are my only rides. I could call Jordan but he might not be going.
Well, that is it for now.


© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915860-Finished-Avalon