*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916164-Dr-Reston-retreats-to-mars
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#916164 added July 25, 2017 at 8:03pm
Restrictions: None
Dr. Reston retreats to mars.
I flaked out with the gym this morning. I woke up naturally at 4 am, looked at the clock and went right back to sleep. Then, three hours later, my mom woke me up so I could try on my shorts that she had made for me out of a pair of pants. Jim was making breakfast for himself before he went to work. I went back to sleep and got out of bed at about 10:30 am. I did my Bible and devotional readings and then I mopped the entire house except for a small part in the kitchen. Then I read out of the novel I am reading for an hour. The protagonist, Spencer Reston, knows he is in danger and hatches a plan to escape the space station called Gotham and secretly go to the mars colony to evade whoever is after him. Two spies posing as an assistant and a cadet fail to keep tabs on him and the two are reprimanded for losing Reston. Their boss Hocking, who is pretty much nothing than a living corpse floating in an egg shaped chair, puts the pieces together and knows Reston has gone to mars. That is where I left off. After going through a couple chapters, I read some of my news updates. Senator from Arizona, John McCain, returned to his job after being diagnosed with brain cancer. He humbly accepted the praise of his supporters. In other news, the vote to repeal Obama Care has been approved to go to be debated with a 51 to 50 vote with the winning vote cast by the Vice President. I hope it gets repealed.
Trump is doing a rally speech right now. I hope he does not say anything amiss and that nothing goes to his head.
I still need to write more a day. I’m so caught up with reading. That will change when GoT starts. Lol. I still plan to enter the Three Prompts though.
I’m eager to know how my Rhythms and Writing contest entry fairs. I think I did good job.
I think I may ask Gio to take me to GameStop My mom keeps flaking out. The reason I’m going to go to GameStop so I can ask what DBZ game is the most popular. I played Tenkiachi 2 I think and it was awkward so I did stopped playing it. I looked at some gameplay of Raging Blast, which is similar, and I liked what I saw. I’ll just have to learn.
I need one more anthology review to qualify for the publication. Last I checked, Tobber made one review and I have done three. The whole thing may end up failing if no others review.
Chad goes back to work on the 29th . That may present an opportunity to visit him and his family. He told me he still needs to clean up so who knows if it will work out.
Well that is it for me. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916164-Dr-Reston-retreats-to-mars