*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916404-Attempted-terror-attack-on-Australian-plane
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#916404 added July 30, 2017 at 9:12pm
Restrictions: None
Attempted terror attack on Australian plane.
I’m a title tired. I just spent a total of one hour and forty minutes of editing. My story is looking good. I had to address things. I still need to iron out an ending that fits everything. That may be tedious and cumbersome. I’ll do it though. I plan to edit until Christmas then send to a Christian editor.
I was bummed earlier. I thought I could play after Jim left for work but he is off today so he has the TV.
My game should be arriving tomorrow. I’m excited. Lol. It is rather childish to think so but oh well.
In the news in Australia, a terrorist takeover of a plane in Sidney was thwarted. The terrorists planned to gas the passengers then set off a bomb.
Today in Venezuela, protesters were shot and killed. The president banned open protests earlier on. In the past four months over 120 people have been killed. Because of the country’s struggling economy many companies are pulling out like Delta which no longer flies to the Venezuelan capital. 70% of Venezuelan people do not approve of their president.
In order to save money, some states are deploying an act to press what is called bike-share. Under the plan, high schoolers 16 and up are given bikes to ride to school. Presently, it costs almost $1,000 per student for transportation. The enforcers say that such a law would give self-esteem and confidence for those who ride to school. Give me a break! I would not feel that way if I was forced to ride a bike to school. Oh, well. I doubt this idea will go very far.
There have been rumors upon rumors of the release of the PS5. It goes back to 2015. The X-Box Scorpio is said to excel the PS5 Pro. Some believe this will require a sooner-than-expected PS5. That may anger some people who have just bought the PS4 Pro. When I get my PS4 I am not sure if I will get the Pro.
I think Chad is off today so he may call soon. He is not getting very many hours of work. He has rent to pay. His gout still bugs him. Some days are better than others, but it will just worsen regardless.
So I’m really interested in this PSN app that a PS friend has. I do not really get how it works or how to operate it. With the app, you can send pictures and voice messages. My PS friend is begging me to get it.
Well I’m of to listen to music then do more editing. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916404-Attempted-terror-attack-on-Australian-plane