*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916471-Just-When-You-Thought-It-Was-Safe---
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1254599
Exploring the future through the present. One day at a time.
#916471 added August 1, 2017 at 6:40pm
Restrictions: None
Just When You Thought It Was Safe . . .
Like others who've decided to write more often, I, too, am not immune to the blogging bug.

My reasoning is I need to keep up the practice, but also as a means to avoid doing other things - such as finding an agent. I know, bad idea, but maybe, just maybe, I can convince myself to do both. After all, if I were to add up all the time I waste during the day, I bet I can do both with time to spare. That's the idea anyway.

The real challenge is coming up with ideas to write about. I don't want to end up with the moniker of Uniblogger. Anyone remember where that term came from?

A few years ago, my hubby bought me a book titled "The Writer's Devotional" by Amy Peters. The subtitle reads "365 Inspirational Exercises, ideas, tips & motivations on writing."

I figured I should start now since I want to write every day. Each day of the week is structured differently. For instance, Monday focuses on what other writers have to say about writing, and Tuesdays are tips and tricks to help motivate us to keep writing.

I thought I would start today, but changed my mind. Next week sounds better. For one, I was having issues with my other blog (which I hope are finally resolved), and I do need to keep pushing forward on finding an agent.

What does this have to do with the title of my entry? Only that you are no longer safe from my bloviations. Hopefully I won't kill you with writing boring entries every day. That would be sad.

© Copyright 2017 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916471-Just-When-You-Thought-It-Was-Safe---