*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916525-Miami-Magic
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#916525 added August 1, 2017 at 6:24pm
Restrictions: None
Miami Magic
VIRTUAL TOUR OF SOUTH AMERICA, Day 1, Miami, Florida...
          I am so ready for another virtual holiday. Last year's backpacking trek through Europe was a blast! My passport and I anticipate a great time.
         On my seemingly endless flight from Canada, I researched the sites our tour guide Lynn highlighted. Gulp, er, um....Is it just me, or are the various governments of South America trying to frighten away potential tourists? Okay, I believe I've got it. I am not encouraged to join in any resurrections, or rallies, or protests. I must only travel with a group, so no solo forays. I must not encourage the kidnapping of myself, or fellow travellers. I must admit, I'm a wee bit curious. How much would, or could my ransom be?
         While I've twice travelled to Florida, this is my first time in Miami. Whoa, it teems with people. I loved the Dance Cruise! The music pulsed in my veins, and I tripped the light fantastic..... Really, I stumbled and fell. My uncoordinated feet were a little too excited. As I crashed, the boom-boom of my heart matched the bass of the music. No matter, I quickly rebounded.
         What a carefree way to begin our journey, an evening boat cruise. I preferred the open deck where I was free to people watch. I spotted Sally swirling and twirling, we exchanged cheerful waves. I'm in the best of company on this tour. She'll help steer me clear of political uprisings, and street violence.
         After the waterways ride, I returned to our hotel, The Hilton. I couldn't resist the beckoning water of the pool. Now I'm relaxed and ready for the next leg of our journey. Has South America been fore warned? The Bloggers are about to invade...

© Copyright 2017 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916525-Miami-Magic