*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/917463-Turmoil-in-Virginia
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#917463 added August 13, 2017 at 8:03pm
Restrictions: None
Turmoil in Virginia.
I feel pretty good. I played two one-and-a-half hour blocks of DB RB 2; that is three hours total. That is playing in moderation. (= I did one short under 1k word story. It was for the romance/love genre for today’s GoT. It was very well written. I looked and looked and found no problems or inconsistencies through the whole thing. I gave it a perfect five star rating. I will also be doing the story challenge. It si just like the Writer’s Cramp; the word max is 1k. The prompt I picked is one in which I must write about a pony that is not the typical pink and fluffy kind with sweet attitudes. I am going to write about an evil unicorn.
My poem for the previous writing challenge got five likes. I may get something.
So I got up real early at about 5 am. Then I went to sleep again and got out of bed at around 8 am. I had a job to do outside. I had to seep the back porch which is decently big enough. Thank goodness it was not as hot today. I did not make to the 9 am service because I was working on the porch. My mom went to the store at 10 am and got back almost right at 11 am. She basically went there for ice-cream and lunch meat. I had a big sandwich with ciabatta bread. It was good and filling.
Certain people are criticizing Trump for not directly naming the actual perpetrators of the intentional car crash in Charlottesville, Virginia. He more or less said there were “misconceptions on both sides.” I understand how that could come across as insensitive to the victims of the white supremacists rally. And on a general note; it seems that the election of Donald Trump has brought the worst in the liberal’s actions. There has been so much violence and hateful words from them all the time. It shows just how selfish some people are. In all honesty, I hope he runs again. CNN is so bias. Fox News is more right wing while CNN is left wing. In the words of that one guy “Can’t we all just get along?”-probably not. Lol.
The former leader and his wife of the church group Unashamed should be in China right now. I have not seen them in a while. They have a very young infant that they would have brought along. They plan to stay for at least a year to begin with. Their mission is to smuggle Bibles into China. Owning one is illegal is most parts of China. They need prayer.
Well I have to go to my pharmacy. I will be back tomorrow. Tootles.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/917463-Turmoil-in-Virginia