*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/917522-Ninja-Samurai-Information
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#917522 added August 14, 2017 at 12:55pm
Restrictions: None
Ninja Samurai Information
Date of Research: September 4, 2013

"Never doubt that there are always two identities to deal with when you interact with a Ninja/Samurai. Both can be deadly and the ability to switch from one to the other is instant and often imperceptible to the naked eye.

An idealist at heart, your confidence and ability to bluff your way through life can cover up a much more devious and proud alter-ego, which you must always guard against.

You are a multi-talented person who can skip from talent to gift with ease. However, learning to master your skills is something you don’t often pay enough attention to. Being the “jack of all trades and the master of none” is often a Ninja/Samurai’s downfall in life. So, until you learn to focus, your determination and talents can easily be wasted.

Acting impulsively makes you exciting yet unpredictable to be around which can be dire and even deadly for those who choose to oppose you and/or align themselves with you.

As a Ninja/Samurai, it is your destiny in life to become the master of your thoughts and actions and to use your versatility and diverse talents for the greater good, not just for your own entertainment and pleasure."

Location: http://thegeekzodiac.com/horos_11.html


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/917522-Ninja-Samurai-Information