*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918307-Lots-of-DB-RB-2
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#918307 added August 23, 2017 at 7:58pm
Restrictions: None
Lots of DB RB 2...
This may be short as I am going to church tonight. I made it to the gym today. A girl on one of the treadmills gave me a big smile. She was cute and looked to be around my age. I should have walked up to her but I am too chicken. Lol.
I played a whole bunch of DB RB 2 today. I went ton the internet to see how to do the raging soul combos. There are like four different types of button combinations for certain characters. I wrote it down from a video I saw on YouTube. The combos are relatively long to do.
Jim is at work now. I don’t know when he gets home.
The gang at the church is going to Yogurt Land where you can get unlimited frozen yogurt for $5-per cup of course. I will probably just go home afterwards like Dan will be doing. I have to get up early to go to the gym. I left an hour later than I wanted to. I got Starbucks when I was finished working out. It seems they have raised their prices by four cents. The Starbucks dude said they got a new system.
My mom is upset with Merlin, our dog. He will not go outside to go to the bathroom frequently. Now is one of those times. My mom is ready to put his name on Craigslist. She and Jim have been saying that for a while. He is very adorable. But he has a habit of barking at me and Jim and its’ a nasty bark. We’ve had him for like three years. He has not changed.
Matt got back to me. He said the Three Prompts is undergoing changes and will return in September. I can’t wait. I am one of the few people who enters the contest. Overall though, there is very little interest in it. I suppose too many members are too busy with life or their own writing projects.
Chad sent me a sleuth of links on my phone. I probably will not watch all of them. I have lots of unread news stories on my notifications. It’s just CNN anyway and they are biased. I don’t get many Fox updates.
My mom made this weird, healthy stuff with something like rice and kale. If it were not for the salt, it would have been very bland. Oh well, I need vegies and such anyway. Come to think of it, I have not even eaten anything at all today.
Chad said he bought almost $40 worth of beverages at the store. It will of course be very sweet drinks. The guy does not care about his health. He gets fast food all the time as well. He does not care what happens to him. He really wants me to visit. I will wait until it is cooler. He agreed to that. I still do not know how to get to his house from where I get off the bus to go to his house. Lol. I had to use my GPS to find his place.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918307-Lots-of-DB-RB-2