*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/919140-Mtv-is-a-rats-nest
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#919140 added August 29, 2017 at 7:57pm
Restrictions: None
Mtv is a rat's nest!
Today has been swell. I got up at after my alarm went off at 4:27 am. My plan was to buy some Starbucks but I needed the discount card, but I forgot to put it in my wallet last night. So it was still dark out and I was groping for my mom’s wallet, where the card is. I was looking right where the master bedroom hoping our dog Merlin would start barking. Only after I came from the gym did I realize it was on the kitchen table. Lol. So I got her discount card and walked to Albertson’s where the Starbucks is with six bucks and ten cents. I should have gotten store bought coffee too.
Shortly after I came back with my coffee, Jim woke up and upbraided me for spending so much money on coffee when I could have gotten a lot more for the same amount. He went to the gym around 7 am and came back about two hours later. I thought he was off today but I clearly remember him saying he did work on the phone. It ends up he went to work very late at like 3:30 pm. Jim hates late shifts. I would too.
I did my addition to the house of the undying group story. It was the third or fourth story I was tagged in. The last one I did I wrote a little over four – hundred words.
Today while waiting for Jim to leave for work when it was like 11 am, and I listened to my entire Christian and secular play lists. I could have been writing the whole time. I did just finish mopping the house. I decided to do my blog before I hit Raging Blast 2. Jim gets off at 7 pm. I should be able to play an hour or thirty minutes more than that.
I just loath Mtv. Chad sent me a link of Mark Dice briefly reviewing the Mtv awards. It is so deplorable. Katy Parry went lib crazy a little. She addressed the catastrophe of the presidential election rather than the catastrophe of Hurricane Harvey. How said and misplaced. Dice did point out one thing good they did and that was mentioning the cause of the mentally ill and flashing a number on the screen to donate to. Good for them. But in a shameful display of cross gender ideals, men danced in red high heels. Talk about messed up. All Christians must pray for the salvation of lost celebrities and the people behind the scenes. The US is screwed up but I believe there is hope. God can do anything. And I believe it has begun with Trump. Like James Dobson said, Trump seems to be sensitive to the Spirit. I hope and pray for his salvation if he is not already saved.
Well, I’m off to call Chad, if he picks up. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/919140-Mtv-is-a-rats-nest