*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/919584-Rage-combo
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#919584 added August 31, 2017 at 10:07pm
Restrictions: None
Rage combo!
Today has been great. I went to the gym and got a good work out. Today is the end of GoT. I’m kind of relieved to be honest – no more confusion. I played a whole bunch of Raging Blast 2. And I finally did Vegeta’s rage combo! I did it twice on training. I am happy. I prayed that God would help me too. It is kind of funny. Pastor Chuck was just talking about caring about even the littlest things.
Jim is at work now. I went to the store to get my mom chocolate. I got something too. I got some texts from my sister. She was in Kentucky. She then passed through Tennessee. I texted her and lost track of time while playing. I gave her a new text like ten minutes ago. She has not gotten back to me.
So the hangout thing at Pastor Ken’s house was…okay at best. I did not converse much. The pizza was good though. He also got Chinese food. I did not have that though. Honestly I should have just stayed home. Very sad.
My sister go back to me. I asked how she was doing. She said she is good and asked how I was. I told her the truth – video games and the gym. I wonder how my bro is. I wonder how he is dealing with the prospect of a child. It should prove quite interesting. He is a joker.
There was a situation with my medication. My pharmacy stopped carrying the one milligram tablets of my anxiety meds. They needed an okay from the doctor for the two milligram tablets. The thing is that my psychiatrist never gets around to the simplest situations. But for once he got to it. It was all thanks to the medial assistant named Briana. We are still going to look for another doctor who is more competent.
It’s a scorcher out there. It is still in the triple digits. It was a lot cooler this morning though – a bit humid but cooler. It rained a little bit yesterday at the hang out. Ricky and I had to dash to his truck in pouring rain. It was funny.
I feel like some juice. But it is too late. I should have done it at Albertson’s. I’ll have to settle for my mom’s sweet tea she makes. It is good. It is just there is only so much she can make.
Well, I’m going stop here. I think I will trek back to the store. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/919584-Rage-combo