*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/919848-More-editing
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#919848 added September 5, 2017 at 7:54pm
Restrictions: None
More editing.
Today has been productive. I was a little late to the gym this morning. I snoozed when my alarm went off at 4:27 am. I finally made it out the door at like 6 am. I saw gym there. He did an early workout because he had to go to Albertson’s about three hours later. It was strangely nice to be back. As usual, my finger print did not work on the scanner. I had to get logged in by one of the staff who knows my situation.
After the workout, took the food card and got some coffee cream. When I got home Jim was already there. I played some music on YouTube and forgot to do my readings. When Jim left for work I went to the kitchen counter and read my Bible and devotional. When that was over I would have normally hit the PS3 but I did not feel like it. Instead I edited my story for roughly two hours. I came to this one point where I was info dumping. So I chopped an entire big paragraph and began making scenes to show what is happening. It is coming along quite nicely. Lol.
I am trying to make a habit of writing every day. It’s been three or four days of wring for at least an hour. I want to do the Thrice Prompted activity but that would take away from my editing. I still have not made an ending to my story. I do have a relatively vague idea of how I will end though. It’s gonna be epic.
I called Chad when I was done editing. He is having internet problems. It has to do with the cable wire. They also got a new router – a Netgear one. He said it is supposed to be good with gaming. I doubt that though.
My mom mentioned living in Denver with my bro and sister – in – law. Then she said she was serious. I’m not sure I want to leave. I’d be leaving Chad more than anything. I would savor the weather there however. Honestly I don’t think it will happen. My family lives here too.
Jim starts his Monday at his main Job at Caesar’s Palace. I may not feel like playing tomorrow either. Who knows? I still cannot get a hold of Giovanni. I think something happened to his phone. I have been thinking of calling Matt to get his address but I do not think Gio would like that. Maybe I’ll run into him someplace soon.
It is 4:46 pm and my mom is not home yet. Her appointment was at 1 pm. At this rate, Jim will be home first. I called her and texted her asking to pick up my meds. I was going to take a shower but I am out of body wash. So I texted her asking t buy some.
I’m very curious how the anthology will play out. I do hope we all get published. No one has reviewed my piece. I think it is too long. Lol.
Well, that is it for me. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/919848-More-editing