*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921374-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #2136265
Doing some NaNoWriMo Prep for 2017
#921374 added October 3, 2017 at 9:07am
Restrictions: None
Beginning
Protagonists' Life

The beginning of the book starts with both of them doing their normal routines as far as being Guardians. Even showing them picking up a small group of people off the side of a road because they're being attacked by Ferals. So we get to be introduced to common "enemy" of every day life. There's the Feral attack and a part where both Julessa and Dax are formally introduced to the Knights as well by being nearly killed. It sets them up for the rest of the story.


The Trigger

As aforementioned, while Dax and Julessa are outside they hear gun shots. When they go to investigate they realize it's an army of sorts. While they're sneaking, they're discovered by a member of the Knights and nearly shot as they're mistaken for members of the Cathari. They are brought to the attention of their leader, Charles Archibald, but eventually released when proven they aren't the Cathari. This makes Julessa curious to know what is going on and sets them on their eventual quest.


© Copyright 2017 Bernie bought first house! (UN: msbiggs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bernie bought first house! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921374-Beginning