*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922004-Story-finished
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#922004 added October 12, 2017 at 8:22pm
Restrictions: None
Story finished!
Yesterday night was good. Pastor Chuck, the assistant pastor, did the teaching. I got a ride from Jordan to service. Ricky took me home. I met someone new named Alberto. He, Ricky and I went to Raising Canes and met up with some girls from the group. It was hard to socialize because I was at the end of the table with not a person across from me accept Alberto. He was not very talkative. Anyway, the three of us and this girl who Ricky was talking to were the last to leave. It was like after 10 pm when we did.
I still have conflicting feelings about Ricky. He says he is my friend but he has a tendency to not act like one. Maybe I should pray about it. I don’t know. I’ll admit I still have bitterness against him. God does not want that. There was a point where he was a friend, but people change I suppose. My old loose friend Matt experienced that first hand from Gio. I have never seen that side of him yet. But I think that what happened between Matt and Gio was from the enemy putting a wedge between their friendship.
Gio needs fellowship and spiritual food. He needs to go to a church. Sometime before this Sunday, I’ll ask him to come to the 11 am service. I hope and pray he comes. My biggest hope is that he will come regularly. He needs to get out of his house.
I every night I pray for the restoration of my friendship with Matt, however close it may be and that someday we’ll bump into each other somewhere and hit it off.
I made it to the gym this morning. I was late though. Instead of leaving at 6:45 am, I left at like 8:30 am. Tomorrow will be different. Jim is off so I can’t play games today. I can’t wait for DB F Z to come out. I’m getting the PS4Pro. MvCI is a horrible game. I have not played it but it has gotten bashed left and right. They have no X-Men characters and the fighting is two-on-two. It will not sell that well.
The two truest friends I have are Michael and Chad. Michael is Chad’s younger brother.
I plan to go to Julie’s Bible Study tomorrow night. I want my mom to come with me.
I posted my first TP story and I will begin my next one in a few days. No, I want to focus on my main story. I need to finish it first.
We’ve had a warmer week here in Vegas. It is bearable though. I wonder where my sister is in the country. I’ll text her tomorrow.
Well, that is for tonight. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922004-Story-finished