*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922106-Goodbye-Love
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#922106 added October 14, 2017 at 5:46pm
Restrictions: None
Goodbye Love
Courtesy Of  [Link To User vpbanjo] ** Image ID #2120980 Unavailable ** {

I have a strange feeling that somebody I care for very much is being beaten by a significant other. She told me today to quit texting her. The only reason I can think of for her strange behavior is a jealous, manipulative, controlling significant other. She has a disease that in her mind makes her a victim of circumstances. She chooses men who are meaner than rattlesnakes and who will micromanage her life and keep her in a constant state of danger. Then when they beat her she can tell her friends what a victim she is. I know because I was once a drug addict who beat her. When I got clean and started treating her right she divorced me and married a man convicted of murdering two federal agents. Then when he went to prison she left him and found another man who would beat the crap out of her. Yet she will never admit that she makes the decision to be beaten and live in constant drama someplace deep in her mind. I am saddened that she no longer wants to hear from me because I love her deeply and would walk through a volcano wearing a gasoline suit for her. Goodbye sweetheart. Enjoy the drama you choose to subject yourself to.


MarvinDSchrebe

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards




© Copyright 2017 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922106-Goodbye-Love