*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/923405-Hillary-Clinton-arrested
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#923405 added November 6, 2017 at 6:53pm
Restrictions: None
Hillary Clinton arrested!
I am very eager to work on my main story but have to put an hour aside for reading out of the book I decided to go through again. I have about two hours until I read Byzantium. I checked on the internet for any new books from Stephan R. Lawhead. I could not find anything. Most likely, he is working on something right now. lol.
I failed to get up early but I did go to the gym. I was on my favorite elliptical and one of the female trainers who was training a person gave me a flirtatious smile and a head flick. I kind of smiled. I would have walked up but I didn’t since she was training. Maybe I’ll have the guts to approach her if I see her again. lol.
Well, the time has come at last – the Podestas and Hillary Clinton have been arrested. Finally! Strangely, I have only heard this on an internet broadcast show and few others. This should be all over the news. Weird. Specifically, I only know about the private emails she sent and received from some source. Jim said it was because she rigged an election against someone. On the broadcast that I saw, the host said the Obamas have also been involved in shady transactions. Hmm…I wonder.
Jordan got back to me at like 6 am! I had emailed him last night at like 6 pm. After I asked him another question that’s when he did not get back tom that night. I would have texted him some more but I was tired needless to say. lol. I also texted Ricky. He got back to me once then upon my second question, he did not get back to me. It may have been his phone.
Jim worked an eight hour shift today starting at 6 am. He should work tomorrow, but I do not know the hours.
I need to get my blood drawn tomorrow. I’m out of one if my meds, well at least in the bottle. I still have about a week’s worth in my pill tray. I just called and two are ready. I will pick them up in the morning.
Jim watched some of the new Thor movie. It was cam quality. I don’t think he finished it. That was the movie Gio and I were supposed to see. I should text him and see if he wants to hang out sometime.
Chad and I had a good conversation. It was not one –way. We talked for a little over an hour. I think we discussed somewhat about X-Men in UMvC3. It was a little bit of everything. It was partly about something he ordered in the mail. That always seems to be the case.
Tonight I am having tortellini shells and Alfredo sauce. No one likes it but me. lol. Sometimes I put too many shells in the pot. They are more filling then one would think just by looking at them.
Thanksgiving is coming. I do not know what will be happening. It may be just me, my mom and my stepdad Jim.
Well, that is it for now. Goodnight.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/923405-Hillary-Clinton-arrested