*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/923613-Julies-Bible-study
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#923613 added November 10, 2017 at 6:52pm
Restrictions: None
Julie's Bible study.
I may or may not be going to Julie’s Bible study. My mom does not want to go so I texted Julie if I could get a ride. That was about forty minutes ago. She may be at work now.
I flaked out and did not get up early. I was awake just as Jim left for work. Then, I just had to go back to sleep. lol. I woke again, this time at around 9:45 am. Five minutes later I left for the gym. Before that, I went to the store for a coffee flavored energy drink. I noticed a difference from yesterday when I had the Mexican Mocha. I had more energy today at the gym.
Jim is at work. I planned to play the PS3 but I am waiting for Julie to get back to me. I get strenuous when I have to go to church or something if I try to do other things. I feel this way on Wednesdays and Sundays. But who knows? I may enjoy myself if I do go tonight. There are two people I know from church that go to the study: a couple named Jenifer and Jason. I was told the study sometimes lasts until 12 am. I do not want to stay that late. I’ll find out what is happening tonight. My mom does not want to go for some reason. Maybe she’ll go next week.
Chad called when I was at the gym. He still does that sick monkey saying of his. I saw this guy at the gym with prosthetic leg. It made me think of what may happen to Chad. Who knows? He may even end up in a wheelchair. I keep praying for him every night that he will receive the Lord in truth. Nothing Chad does or says glorifies God. It is always about everything being wrong or evil.
Pastor Ken prayed with me that if it God allows it, that I would get a job. I want to drive too. I am still waiting for God to speak. And I will continue to pray about it.
Chad just sent me a link. I’ll check it out when I am done.
It was sunny today and I found that I was quite hot in the sun. It was fine in the shade though. Oh, and when I was leaving the gym I gave a fist bump to one of the chicks at the front desk. I want to keep doing it to everyone. Sometimes they are busy with members and guests however and I can’t interrupt them. I’ll do it when I can. lol.
Julie must be busy. It is now 3:45 pm.
I am not as far along with my third story as I would wish. I want to make it brief with no more than 2k words. I’ll try to move things along. But I do not want to rush though. It is a very simple story. I only made four bullet scenes. I very close to 1k words now.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/923613-Julies-Bible-study