*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/924597-Looks-like-I-wrote-a-lot-lol
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#924597 added November 28, 2017 at 6:47pm
Restrictions: None
Looks like I wrote a lot. lol.
Yesterday I did not do my blog. The biggest highlight of my day was a brief texting I had with Gio. I wished him a happy belated thanks giving. Through the whole texting session, he seemed genuinely happy to hear from me. I’ll text him again and ask him if he wants to see Star Wars when it comes out. The last movie he declined. It was a last minute thing. He called me in the morning before we were supposed to go. I’d like to hang out but I don’t know if he does. I’m not sure if I would call him a friend. Gio is more like an acquaintance. We never see each other. lol.
I’m still waiting for my Pro to come to the door. I told my mom not to buy me very many games because I won’t have the time to play them all. I have WdC and the book I am now editing to pay attention to.
God is so good. I can’t complain. I have buddies from church (I would not call them friends) and other things. I always have my medication covered, I have double insurance, God has provided the means for me to write a book and other things.
I reviewed the fourth chapter of someone who sent me a review request a few days ago. The chapters are small so it I feel no reluctance to review them. I have written a full-fledged novel with over 50,000 words in it. I have not been doing editing on a daily basis. I have been doing WdC stuff instead. That reminds me, I have to post my fourth Thrice Prompted story. It’s very brief compared to my usual stories. Most people shy away from long pieces. Lol. I did a four point outline for my fourth story. That helped to make it smaller.
The heating and cooling tech visited to show how to operate the air conditioning panel. The panel was newly installed a while ago but the dude who put it in did not explain enough how to use it. Nimue and Merlin were barking at the guy when he was here. Lol.
I had a good conversation with Michael last night. He said that Amazon is anti-Trump, anti-Christian. That may be true, I told him most of the fortune 500 companies are that way. He is also a vegetarian. One of the many things we talked about, was an experience he had when he worked at Best Buy. Michael approached a woman he thought was poor and gave her money and said “Jesus loves you.” Suddenly the lady lost it and started going crazy – cursing and rambling. Michael thought she was demon possessed. She followed him to work as well. That would freak me out.
I asked Chad my mom and I would be visiting with three woks of December. He said Michael just does not have the time to clean up the house where he lives with his mom. My mom would be visiting her while I visit Chad. I want to see him. The good thing about me getting a PS4 is so we have other games to play with each other. I may buy SFV after all with the arcade edition coming out. Capcom is ripping the US off like crazy! With all the DLC you have to pay for and everything, it is ridiculous. Nevertheless, if we want to enjoy these games, we got to fork out the cash. It sucks.
From briefly looking into it, it sounds like the PS5 will come out in 2020. The PS4 is three years old and Sony just released the Pro. Likewise Microsoft has just released the X-Box One-x. Both systems are 4k resolution. The gameplay for both is stunning.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/924597-Looks-like-I-wrote-a-lot-lol