*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/924997-Secret-of-the-Century
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#924997 added December 6, 2017 at 12:02pm
Restrictions: None
Secret of the Century
If you saw Hannity and Engel on Fox news he last few nights you have a glimmer of how the Obama Liberals "Weaponized" the the machinery of the United States Government and turned it on their political rivals, the Republicans.

I have to believe that General Flynn was overheard fishing for a bribe with the Turkish Government and the Security Apparatus, while having a transcript of the conversation were loath to go further in prosecuting him since they broke every law on record when his name was redacted and Democratic Operatives leaked the information.

So we know the Spooks have this fandango high tech box that allows them to listen in on virtually any telephone conversation taking place world wide. So not only was there the legal question regarding how they spy on Americans, but also a dread of having it revealed how the Box works.

The Uraniuium 1 deal is another travesty of how the Obama Administration allowed twenty percent of our Uranium to be turned over to the Soviet Union. Here again this doesn't make a whole lot of sense. the Soviets have more than enough Uranium and don't need more from the United States. Suggesting they are going it to the Iranians or the North Koreans is malarky. So where is it going?

As the investigation led by Muller goes deeper all kinds of unanticipated things are beginning to pop up. The Democrats opened Pandora's box on the Russia Gate, collusion allegations that are coming back to haunt them. If anybody colluded with the Russians it was President Obama, the Democrats and the Deep State Liverals who are hell bent on a one world order. So where did the Yellow Cake go....? It went off world to support bases that have been established on the Moon, Mars and who knows where else throughout the Solar System. We are dangerously close to having the lid blow off the entire nefarious affair regarding our interactions with Aliens. .

© Copyright 2017 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/924997-Secret-of-the-Century