*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925656-Cold-windy-day
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#925656 added December 21, 2017 at 7:42pm
Restrictions: None
Cold windy day.
It was too cold to go to the gym today even at like 10:30 am. And I have had no coffee only caffeinated black tea. I feel good so it must be doing its job. I like fresh hot coffee better of course. Jim said he would pick some up after work. I like the darkest roast. I hope he puts the fresh beans in the store grinder. I’ve grown lazy and I don’t like grinding them myself. Lol.
I edited my story for two hours. I want to make it a habit of getting up early and reading from 5 am to 7 am. That will take some getting used to but I need to read daily.
My mom and I watched some episodes of Trollhunters. It was nice. They definitely left it for a continuation. We’ll have wait year though.
Hit the PS3 for like ten or fifteen minutes. Then I listened to some music and got revising. I went to through my 2nd chapter and my 3rd chapter. I did need to make some changes. I am glad I spotted the problems. I do have a long way to go.
I need to read. I’m going to play for an hour then hit the book I’m reading. I only play a max of two hours a day. I don’t get sucked into like when I was young. Back then I played all day. Lol. But, I am older and I can’t do that. But, as my bro said, I’m onto bigger and better things. God has a plan for me.
My bro and sister in law have not stopped by yet. They are probably with my sister and her husband.
Chad called before work. He usually does that. He rambles a lot.
My pharmacy still has not gotten my bloodwork. It’s been over a week since I got my blood drawn. This is ridiculous. My mom is looking on the computer for the results. The situation with my blood work happens frequently. That is my we want another doctor. He never returns the blood requests by continuous faxing and calling.
Thank God! We had to call the main lab in Phoenix and they faxed it over to the Pharmacy. My meds are filled and ready to pick up. I still want another doctor. (= I hope it is windy again so I don’t have to go to the gym.
I missed my blog for the last four days. It’s good to be back. After I play, I think I will read. I just have to play in moderation.
I wish it was not cold. I want junk food. At the same time I want it to be cold so I don’t need to go to the gym in the morning.
Well, that is it for now I am cooking dinner.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925656-Cold-windy-day