*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925978-Those-Friends---Ride-or-Die
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2144541
Life is a journey - come along for the ride!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#925978 added December 30, 2017 at 1:29pm
Restrictions: None
Those Friends - Ride or Die
There are some people who come into your life that no matter what the journey entails, become what I call your "Ride or Die" friends - the ones that no matter what happens in your life, good or bad, they are there for you. They share your tears, they get angry with you, they celebrate with you. But, they are also not afraid to kick your butt when you are in the wrong or have a wrong mindset. They are honest to a fault, but that's because they know that honesty is the only way to go.

I have a few of these friends, and I must say, I thank God for them each and every day. They have been lights in a world of darkness, love amid the wreckage of hate, peace in the middle of a battle. They aren't perfect by any means, but they are true - true to you, true to themselves, and true to the world, even if they stand alone.

I hope and pray for each of my "Ride or Die" friends daily. But I also pray for God to teach me to be one of those "Ride or Die" friends to them as well. Being this type of friend doesn't mean you won't have disagreements - but it means that you will be able to work through them and move on. Lord, help me to be a "Ride or Die friend."

Bonnie





My Snowy Kitten Signature

© Copyright 2017 Rhoswen - Relentless Victory (UN: bray2015 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rhoswen - Relentless Victory has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925978-Those-Friends---Ride-or-Die