*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926005-The-Greater-GoodThe-ends-justify-the-means
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#926005 added January 1, 2018 at 10:11am
Restrictions: None
The Greater Good...The ends justify the means.
I strongly urge readers who consider themselves informed citizens to read Edward Klein's book "All Out War... The Plot to Destroy Trump. It lays out all the forces that have been at work to bring down this leader, unique in American political history from the time he entered the race for President to the final months of his first year in office.

It demonstrates how fragile is the constitution that underpins the fabric of our Republic and how the "Deep State" has become a force in government that has become even more powerful than our elected representatives. It is fascinating to see how powerful the Deep State has become and how it has managed to subvert the will of the people. Perhaps the best place to start is to define what the Deep State is and how its tentacles have found workarounds to the Constitutional protections that protect us from the abuses of power that have plagued societies from the beginning of time.

Why would people want to undermine the constitution and the form of government that have done so much to catapult the citizens of the United States into a socio economic state unrivaled on the planet? Certainly there are other governments who wish us ill but that is nothing new. What is more insidious are those who seek pervert the instruments of power for what they consider to be the "Greater Good" which is the idea that it is OK to break the law if the result will be to make our Republic better. This notion is at the root of what has enabled the rise of the Deep State.

The Deep state consists of the following Players:

1. The administrative agencies of Government.

2. The Influence peddlers.

3. The Military Industrial Complex.

4. The Intelligence gathering agencies.

5. Wealthy elitists.

6. The Media.

7. Educational and religious institutions.

8. Banks and financial institutions.

9, Hollywood and Sports industry.

10. The Legal industry.

These are the major players and they are intertwined, represent a special interest and exercise their means (on the margin), using government to the "Greater Good" (as they see it)of our society.


© Copyright 2018 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926005-The-Greater-GoodThe-ends-justify-the-means