*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926975-January-13-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#926975 added January 13, 2018 at 6:36am
Restrictions: None
January 13, 2018
"January 13, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniformJust what it saysImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs" Prompt: Have a Blessed Day. This is a greeting that is commonly used. What does a Blessed Day mean to you?"

The greeting "have a blessed day" is a worldly version of "God bless you" used by those who want to deny that God exists to be polite and yet succinctly avoid mentioning God. The term has different variations and many of the variations have nothing to do with the one true God. If a person were pagan or Wiccan for instance they would say "Blessed be", which is simply another way of saying God bless you while avoiding the issue. As a follower of the one true God and Savior Jesus Christ I say God bless you as a reference to a prayer. It is my prayer that God has blessed the person I am speaking to with salvation or will bless them with salvation. Jesus has already blessed the whole world by dying for our sins. It is up to the individual to respond to that blessing however. Saying bless you to others may be a politically correct way of greeting but God is not political nor does He conform to the world's ways. He has spoken and that is final. He has every right to do so. That's why we call Him "GOD".

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards
Sig for nominees

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926975-January-13-2018