*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927760-Procrastination-Station
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2144541
Life is a journey - come along for the ride!
#927760 added January 25, 2018 at 1:42pm
Restrictions: None
Procrastination Station
Okay, I have a confession to make. I am the world's worst person when it comes to procrastinating! I always seem to put off stuff that needs to be done.

Right now, my son's room is nothing but a sea of books that need to be sorted, and either donated or put back on the shelf. However, I can't seem to bring myself to do it. Why? Because I don't want to right now...I'd rather be sitting watching a movie or hanging out here on WDC.

And the books aren't the only thing I'm procrastinating with. I need to clean off my dining room table, my coffee table, my end table, and sort through all of my papers. I need to clean my bedroom, vacuum floors, sweep and mop, wash dishes, etc. The list could go on and on forever. But, for some reason, I seem to always be putting stuff off until the last minute, then am too tired to do what needs to be done.

Maybe that can be one of my goals for February - quit procrastinating and just start getting stuff done little by little. Maybe that's part of the reason I put stuff off - because there's so much to do that I get overwhelmed and then I figure I'll never get caught up anyway - so what's the point?

I think that my goal for February will be to get the books on the bookshelves and get my son's room organized and cleaned up. And get his bunk bed put together.

Oh, for those of you who are wondering where my son is and why he doesn't help, for reasons I will NOT go into,
my son doesn't live with me at the current time, but will be coming home soon. So I really gotta get it done!

Until next time,

Bonnie

© Copyright 2018 Rhoswen - Relentless Victory (UN: bray2015 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rhoswen - Relentless Victory has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927760-Procrastination-Station