*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928072-Presidnential-speech
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#928072 added January 30, 2018 at 9:14pm
Restrictions: None
Presidnential speech
Today has been relatively productive. I worked on my bathroom and did a short review. I would have done more but my mom and I had to go to Trader Joe’s. I got some super premium mint chocolate ice-cream and grass fed roast beef. It was soo good! It was $11 for a pound. I had half of it. My mom went a little crazy on the ice-cream and got three for herself. Lol. My mom did not know there was a TJ’s basically down the street in a very close shopping center called Centennial. It is right next to our gym and is in walking distance. I’ll definitely be getting the beef then beef jerky which is $13 for the biggest pack that is less than the package of roast beef.
I hit the PS4 for three hours today altogether. I seem to work better under pressure when I when I was facing the CPU. It was on less than half difficulty. I just have to practice.
Tomorrow I will be going to the gym at 7:30 am. I will do my readings before I leave. I have not been in months. Oh well. I should have enough time to enjoy the day when I get back. I need to shave before I go to church tomorrow night. I just get lazy.
Chad will be calling soon so I may have to stop writing early. Than again he may not. Who knows what he is doing?
I need to start challenging other players online. I am not familiar with the fast paced system of the game. It is tons of fun though. The game has auto combos that can be performed by mashing a single light or medium button. They do not take as much as a custom combo. They do look cool though.
I am eager to enter into the fantasy contest that is held by A. E Wilcox. It begins on the first day of next month. This is just what I need to break back into writing. I’m trying to write short stories that will appeal to more readers. I’m used to allowing things to drag on and on.
The coffee machine is leaking again so I had to put two big mugs to catch the dripping coffee. I put the two mugs full of coffee in the fridge covered with plastic wrap. It tastes good if I just microwave it for two-and- a-half minutes the next day. I didn’t put as much grinds in the brewer because there was not as much grinds left in the coffee bag. I have a bag of whole beans but I do not like grinding them. Lol.
My mom and are going to watch the third Thor on her Firestick device plugged into the TV. We tried watching it yesterday but it was not playing. From what we did see, it was very humorous.
I have an eye checkup soon. And I know my vision has worsened. I want laser eye correction. But the optician said that laser eye surgeons want vision to stabilize before being worked on. I am going to look into that. When I get my next prescription, I will go to a laser eye surgeon and ask if I am a candidate.
Something very significant is happening on TV regarding a voting issue. I can hear my mom and my stepdad watching it. I think the President is going to speak as well as other politicians. The president is talking now.
I will stop hear. Goodnight.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928072-Presidnential-speech