*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928393-Another-anniversary-review
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#928393 added February 4, 2018 at 8:19pm
Restrictions: None
Another anniversary review.
Today has been a great Sunday. I went to the 9 am service and got a good message. I actually got up at around 5:30 am. I slept very well. I woke up at 12:30 roughly and went right back to sleep. Thanks to God. On the way to church, I mentioned to Ricky about the Samson movie. He had not heard of it yet. He heard about the soon to be released movie about Paul the apostle though. Anyway, back to my morning before church. I hot the PS4 at about 7 am and played for an hour. I had fun. I’m still learning though. When I came home from church, I played for two more hours and stopped at 1 pm. Jim came home at around 1:30 pm but he does not work. He is watching the super bowl now.
I did my daily anniversary review for the fourth time in a row since the first of this month. I want to make it a habit. It was long enough I’d say. I am number 39 on the top 100 credited reviewers list. I asked Angus, the number 1 reviewer, if he gets anything for being first place.
I seriously need to think about the future. I need to get my novel spruced up and get it published soon. I’m already 34. Marketing the book will be the hardest thing. That is why I need a website. For now though I need to keep honing my craft. That means reviewing, reading and of course writing.
I don’t think I’ll getting KH3. Being an RPG, it will take too much time away. I’ll have to stick with shooters and fighters. I hope it is a good game. My friend Jared is looking to get it. The game was made with the Unreal Engine4 so the graphics are stellar. I’ve seen gameplay and it is very smooth and defined.
Sum1 just gave me my GPs for my four anniversary reviews: three of them got 1K and the last one got 2k GPs.
It’s starting to warm up. I was a bit hot in my long sleeve shirt when I was outside.
I need a haircut. I have to get rid of my beard too. Lol.
Let’s see…what else? Chad sent me yet some more links. He keeps sending me links about the Ugandan Knuckles. The saying “do you know da way?” is the saying connected to the little red mammal. It is quite comical. It is deranged but it is funny. Who made the whole fiasco?- I don’t know.
I was thinking of entering the Cramp, but it is getting too late. I’ll try tomorrow.
Jim should be working tomorrow so I’ll get to play some.
My mom bought more ice-cream. I got mint chip. It is super premium so it is really good.
Well, I have to get a pizza at the store dinner. Goodnight.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928393-Another-anniversary-review