*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928770-February-12-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#928770 added February 12, 2018 at 5:19am
Restrictions: None
February 12, 2018
"February 12, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniformJust what it saysImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: Use these words in you blog entry: dominion, sovereignty, kingdom, realm, universe."

This prompt is easy for me because I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ whose sovereignty is universal. He created the universe and everything in it. Then His creation (mankind) rebelled against Him and sin entered the world. Due to His holy nature God cannot tolerate sin. He must be separated from it and thus man died spiritually when sin entered the world. God is a loving God and was not willing to let man die and be separated from Him so He set a plan in motion from the moment man sinned to bring man back into fellowship with Him. The only thing that can atone for sin is death so God made provision for man to be in fellowship with the shedding of blood. At first tthis blood was the blood of animals such as rams and goats but God had an even better sacrifice in mind. After the passage of time God sent His own Son Jesus Christ to die for the sin of man. Jesus died and established his kingdom on earth because death could not hold Him because He is God. He rose from the dead after three days and established total dominion. He now shares that dominion with His church and will share it eternally in Heaven one day. I have no problems because I am a child of the King of kings!

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards
Sig for nominees

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928770-February-12-2018