*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928937-Productive-day
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#928937 added February 14, 2018 at 7:43pm
Restrictions: None
Productive day
I finally followed through with my plan of getting up early and doing my intended regimen of being productive. I got out of bed at about 6 am I think, read my Bible and devotional. Some of my day was a blur; nevertheless I managed to read for two hours today, edit my story, and do a relatively long review. I didn’t hit PS4 at all. I have another seven days until I can touch it. I’ll survive. Lol. After Jim came home and then left for his second job, I mopped. Before he left he asked if I went to the gym or mopped, which I did not. I had this voice in my head that told me to do both but I did not listen. Lol. Tomorrow I will go to the gym and work on my bathroom. But Jim, bless his heart, doesn’t help when he comes down on me. And he is too obtuse to listen himself. Oh well.
Tonight is night service at church. I’ll probably go but I don’t know if I’ll eat out with everyone else. I say “everyone else” because I do not know if they are true friends or just hangout dudes; I feel they are most likely the latter. My only true friends are Chad and his bro Michael. If I were to ask to hang out with someone from the group, they would probably snub me off. I don’t want to be in the company of people like that. They are a bunch of flakes.
Moving on, I went through my 11th and 12th chapters of my novel I am composing. I made some revisions and at one point or two, I just chopped an entire dialog line. I’ll begin chapter 13 tomorrow and if time permits, I’ll do chapter 14 too. So far it looks pretty good to me, but I have to go through the whole novel at least five times. I plan to submit after editing for a year and a half. At that time, I will first try to submit to Crossway Books. I’ll probably get ejected but that is part of the writing process. Someone will say yes eventually. I prayed whether or not to post my story on WdC. I’m still not sure.
Chad sent me a vid of host Mark Dice speak of some sick things the libs are pushing for. For starters, they advocate incest and spurn Valentine’s Day because it is depicted as just a male and female holiday. The vid was titled “Stop The Insanity!” And believe me it is crazy. They Devil is behind it all. But as long as there are people like Donald Trump and Mark Dice, Satan’s schemes will not go unchallenged. There will always be fighters out there who will speak on Christ’s behalf and with His Spirit.
It is still quite cool out. I am waiting for things to heat up so I can go to the gym at like 4:30 am and leave at like 6:20 am. I like my mornings.
I just texted Ricky for a ride and he said yes. I asked him when I should expect him but he hasn’t responded. Maybe he’s busy.
I’m going to hold off on HTML until I have gone through my novel several times. It has to be very good.
Well, that us it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928937-Productive-day