*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929491-February-26-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#929491 added February 26, 2018 at 8:59am
Restrictions: None
February 26, 2018
"February 26, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniformJust what it saysImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: February 26 is Tell a Fairy Tale Day. The main requirement for a fairy tale is that is have a happy ending. A fairy tale can begin with Once upon a time, but it doesn't have to. Write a fairy tale for tell a Fairy Tale Day."

Before I begin I want to thank those who voted for me for Blogger of the Week twice in as many months. I'm honored. Thank you very much. I did not blog much last week as I have been ill. I'm just getting over a sinus infection that had me fevered and everything else.

I don't really believe in fairy tales. However I am living a fairy tale life with my Savior. You see fairy tales always begin with "Once upon a time" and once upon a time God loved me enough to become a human being and die in my place. You see I lived in Black Hole of Calcutta spiritually. I was so lost in sin that I had no way out. Drug addiction was my way of life and I hurt anybody who came in my path physically, spiritually, emotionally,mentally,or financially. Sin and decay were all I knew. One day I happened to need something as I usually did. The only possible way of getting it was from a church or other benevolent organization. I went to a church and had that need met. More importantly however I was introduced to Jesus Christ and my life changed forever. I found that I had the strength to kick my drug addiction and entered rehab. That was over nine years ago. Today I am the chaplain of the assisted living home in which I live. I am also a soldier in the Salvation Army and actively involved there. Jesus greets me every morning when I wake up and I tell Him good night every night before going to sleep. I know that when I die I will go to be with Him forever. We will live happily ever after!

Blog City image small"Prompt: How do you suppose misogyny did and does originate?"

I had to look up the definition of this term but I found that it was one with, which I am very familiar. I am and have always been against bigotry in any form. Misogyny is no different. I tell people all the time that if it comes to competition or fighting there isn't a man on this planet who worries me. However some women I know would scare me to death to meet them as enemies or opponents. I think misogyny is due to ignorance and originates in the home. When children see women treated as inferior they grasp that and begin treating women as such. I've been guilty all sorts of sins against women but I have yet to meet a woman I do not respect as an equal!

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards
Sig for nominees

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929491-February-26-2018