*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929635-Sometimes-the-Journey-Is-Painful
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2144541
Life is a journey - come along for the ride!
#929635 added February 28, 2018 at 5:48pm
Restrictions: None
Sometimes the Journey Is Painful
I know, I know. I'm three weeks behind in my blog, and for that, I apologize to my loyal followers. However, as the title of this blog says, life is definitely a journey.

But sometimes, the journey is painful. Life has thrown me a few really painful curve balls over the past three weeks, and I have really had a difficult time in processing through them without getting stuck in my own head. However, that is easier said than done. It seems as though I have spent more time in tears, broken-hearted and sleeping than I have anything else. I am still confused by what I am dealing with, unsure of where to go or what direction to take.

That being said, most of the goals that I had set for myself for 2018 have now been put aside to deal with the "real-life" issues that are tearing my life apart and plunging me into the depths of deep depression.

Yes, sometimes life is good. But it seems to me more and more, that my life literally sucks. There are days where it's all I can do just to force myself up out of bed to drink a cup of coffee, smoke a cigarette and eat. Most days, it's a struggle for me to even get out of bed - mostly from lack of sleep due to the symptoms of PTSD returning with a vengeance since this last round of crap has started.

I am not posting this to get sympathy - but rather, to remind people that not everyone is okay - even when it seems that they are, and not everyone's life is good. But I am also asking for my friends to pray for God's intervention into what I am dealing with to make things right again.

© Copyright 2018 Rhoswen - Relentless Victory (UN: bray2015 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rhoswen - Relentless Victory has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929635-Sometimes-the-Journey-Is-Painful