*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931351-An-hour-of-revising
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#931351 added March 23, 2018 at 10:11pm
Restrictions: None
An hour of revising.
This will be short as I must call Chad back. Today has been relatively productive. I spent one hour on my novel. I had to change a few things. The biggest thing I revised was when I forget all about a character that was like nonexistent during a few scenes. Instead of including him for the rest of the scenes I just killed him off. Lol. It was the simplest solution. I also did more revisions too.
I wrote on my 9th story. I jumped the gun and thought I had already submitted it. I informed Matt saying he owes me an MB. Then I sent another email saying my previous message was premature. Lol. I had Alfredo noodles and sliced roast beef for dinner. The beef was superb.
My mom is trying to get me set up with paratransit service. What is good about it is they will pick you up at your doorstep and drop you of in front of wherever you’re going. I could see Chad this way.
Jim’s TV box remote is not working. So he is getting some kind of compensation. They do not make the type of box anymore so I don’t know what is going to be done. It appears Jim will have to go without his sports for tonight.
It was really nice today. My mom and I went to TJ’s for some ice-cream and the stuff I had for dinner.
My bro’s wife is a month from delivery. She set a pic of her stomach. It’s going to be so cool. Their little one will be bundle of joy as they say.
Well I have to call Chad back. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931351-An-hour-of-revising