*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931892-Happy-Easter
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#931892 added April 1, 2018 at 8:27pm
Restrictions: None
Happy Easter!!
Today has been pretty good. I went to church with Dan. There was an Easter choir this morning. We only had to stand for one song. Then we all sat while the choir sung. They sung in between the sermon message. The whole service went by quick for some reason. Afterwards Dan took me to Funny’s where I got a cup of coffee. As soon as I got home I read my Bible. Once again I read for a short time but I retained what I read. To sum it up I read about Jesus turning the water to wine at the wedding of Cana. After that Jesus spoke about being born again and being born of water and of the Spirit. Also, he says how the spirit is like the wind where you do not know where it comes or where it goes. Nicodemus questions Jesus on the matter. Then Jesus made a whip and drove out the people doing business in the temple. Then he quotes John 3:16.
I’m upset with myself. I need to be more responsive to God. Lord help me to seek You.
I had very long in depth texting session with Gio. It started with me asking if he went to church. He did not. He then asked me what I learned. In all honesty I forgot. I did not tell him that. With it being Easter, the title was The Power of The Cross. A lot of people were saved today. The Spirit was really moving.
Chad texted me saying he gave up his stupid monkey thing. He then said April Fool’s. At first I was happy then it dawned on me he was jesting. I forgot to say happy Easter to him. I forgot when I was in conversation with Gio. I doubt Gio is a true friend – just like everyone else. My two real friends are Chad and his bro Michael. Then there is my mom of course. She is my biggest if not my only best friend. I just texted Michael saying happy Easter. He must be at work. He did not get back to me.
Jim is off today. Good for him. He is sleeping in front of the TV. Lol. Poor guy. He works so hard.
I got my MB from Sum1. I have 176 community recognitions. Next I’ll be getting my reviewing MB. Matt still has not gotten back to me. I want my other MB.
It is a bit hot out yet it as cold inside the church building. I had to use my sweater indoors. Lol. I loved the service. But, like my acquaintance Jared said, it did not feel like Easter.
I asked Chad if he was going to but Easter candy tomorrow when it goes on sale. He told me he’s trying to avoid sweets. I may do the same thing although I had my heart set on it. I’ll probably get a few Cadbury eggs and that is it. They are so good.
I just sent a happy Easter to my bro Josh. They probably went to church. I wonder what happened there.
Well, that is it for now. Good bye.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931892-Happy-Easter