*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932543-MB-received
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#932543 added April 10, 2018 at 10:27pm
Restrictions: None
MB received!
This will be short as I will be watching stuff with my mom in 30 minutes. Me, my mom and Jim finally went to the Cheesecake Factory. I was a little disappointed with my dish. It was called shrimp with angel hair. The only thing that was good was the five pieces of jumbo shrimp. The pasta part itself was like eating spaghetti with plain tomato sauce. I would give it a six out of ten. The slice of cheesecake was very good. I had the Rees’s peanut butter chocolate cheesecake. I just had some. It was a little cold in the restaurant but especially for Jim. He was wearing a simple T-shirt. My mom was wearing two shirts and I was wearing a longs leave shirt. He was so happy to get outside where it was warmer. Lol.
I talked to Chad for a little over an hour. His shelf finally came. He was rambling at times so I couldn’t get exactly what he said. Lol. We were talking about Regular Show some. He’s seen the last episode. I think he said someone dies. He didn’t tell anything further than that. That is a sad thought.
Mat finally gave me my MB. It was writing one. He left a public message congratulating me for submitting enough stories for the second MB and then said “Keep it up! You’re on a roll!” I need to write two more stories for my second awardicon. I’ve selected my two prompts. One is to make a sci-fi or fantasy story from a famous poem. The second prompt I chose was “No one ever checks out of this hotel.”
Well I have to get going now. It’s almost 7:30 pm. Bye, bye.



© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/932543-MB-received