*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933000-Nice-day
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#933000 added April 17, 2018 at 9:19pm
Restrictions: None
Nice day!
I just did another long review. It had potential. Nevertheless it was laden with punctuation and spelling issues. But I don’t think any less of the author or that parson’s work. We all start somewhere. I finished Pilgrim’s Progress except for the historical reference and the apology at the beginning of the book. I’ll read that tomorrow. The tale had a happy ending where pretty much all the characters that go with Christiana are summoned to go to the Celestial City. I still think the whole thing is cumbersome to read. It was beautifully written but a bit too extravagant.
I hit the PS4 for like two and a half hours. I suppose today was game day then. Lol.
I read more from Acts. It began with a Jewish couple who left Italy after Claudius ordered all Jews to leave Rome. Paul meets them and the husband is a tentmaker like Paul is. They are at this time in Corinth. Soon the up risers bring the two to the judgment seat before the deputy Galio. He said if it was about real crimes or mischievous deeds he would judge them but it was about rules and such, he would not hear them. Paul is beaten and Galio does not care.
Chad sent mea vid almost an hour long of Mahammad Ali saying it is wrong to interracial marriage. The narrator takes scripture out of context and tries to justify Ali’s opinion. He quotes the Old Testament where God say people must marry within their tribes. But what about when Moses marries an Ethiopian woman? Some things changed in the New Testament. Back in the old covenant, it was a sin to mix certain cloth materials with other kinds. I don’t think that is the case now. My point is that things have changed with the new covenant. We are not under the law anymore but under grace.
I must stop soon because I have to pick up some things at the store –namely toothpaste and floss.
My mom ah dot download the latest KODI version for our Fir Stick. She said it is running a lot better. My mom is a techy, although she may not think so. She is the computer person in the household. It shames me. Lol. We were watching Trollhunters last night on Netflix from the beginning. I’m really looking forward to the new season of Voltron on the 15th of June which happens to be the month of my birthday. I’ll just ask for Starbucks gift cards. Lol.
Let’s see, what else? Jim should be getting off work soon. He went in at about 11 am.
I will yet again try to get up early. I have set my alarm to go off at 6 am. After my Bible reading, I will do some short reviews and maybe more revising.
Well, that is ti for now. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933000-Nice-day