*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933214-Normal-day-like-usual
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#933214 added April 21, 2018 at 7:38pm
Restrictions: None
Normal day like usual.
I got up late again. Uhg. I have spent some time writing my Thrice Prompted story. I have roughly 2k words down. I wrote for an hour. I hit the old P4 for an hour or so. It seemed longer. I was winning and losing. I am pretty good at DBFZ unlike other fighting games. Lol.
In my Bible I read about Paul and his fellows being on the island called Melita. The natives to the aisle were hospitable to Paul. At one point he and the barbarian natives were around a fire. They saw a viper cling to Paul’s hand but he shook it into the flames. The barbarians thought that Paul would die or swell up. When he did not, they thought he was a God. I also read of how Paul spoke of all the things that condemn a man. One which was specifically pointed out was sodomy. He then names about ten different sins like haters of God, back biters, without natural affection, covenant breakers and more.
In all my reading I am still seeking God. I need a closer relationship with Him. I must be patient. The Word says “Seek and you will find.” The Bible also says God gives the Holy Spirit without finding fault.
I need to witness to Joel from down the street. I want to take him to lunch at BJ’s. Lord give me boldness and perfect love that casts out fear. My mom needs to get back with God. I also pray for her healing in her back. It would be awesome to see her go back to work. I wish I could work but I don’t think that is God’s will for me now.
Jim will be coming home at 8 pm. He works so hard. I wish it was possible to work all the hours you want without losing SSI. Chad has to deal with this. I used to deal with this issue when I worked at three different supermarkets as a bagger. But Chad has been getting minimal hours at work as it is. I need to ask if he gets any insurance from his job. I did when I was working.
It has been a very cool spring. I wonder how long it will last. I don’t mind it. It will be cool when I get paratransit services. I’ll be able to visit Chad. It won’t be any time soon though. He is still setting things up in his room and the house.
Chad has a sporadic sleeping schedule. He will sleep then wake up and do stuff and repeat this cycle. His gout has been bugging him but he refuses to cut back on red meat. He has fast food burgers all the time.
Well, I’m going to call Chad but first I need to see the link he sent me. Until tomorrow.
Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933214-Normal-day-like-usual