*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933319-Mopping
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#933319 added April 23, 2018 at 9:49pm
Restrictions: None
Mopping.
For some reason I am tired. I read for about an hour and I wrote for about an hour. I am near the end of my story for the TP activity.
Three people answered my HUB post. I asked what people have trouble with in their writing. My issue is character depth. Among some of the responses were, the right amount of details, not finishing stories, not putting down ideas, and also my own problem of struggling with flat characters. A. E. Wilcox suggested a book about showing emotion.
Chad called me after work when he was on his way to his mom’s house. He was ambling usual. He is trying to sell a statue on the internet. I forget if it was Amazon or EBay.
Chad just sent me a link. He must be home. LOL.
What to say, what to say? I’m drawing a blank.
This is very unusual. I watched a Weird All parody music spoof. It was from Eminem’s song Lose Yourself. The spoof was about watching too much TV. It was funny. After that I watched a fake interview with Marshal Mathers. That was hilarious too!
I mopped the house today. It did not take but an hour to do. After that I hit the PS4 for an hour. Then I watched a link form Chad about the top ten most ridiculous censorships in games. I agreed and disagreed with some of them. One was out and out belligerently gross. It was sex scene in one of the GTA games. In another, Battle Field 3 was called under fire for killing rats. It was an animal rights group. I forget which one.
Jim gets off at 7 pm I think.
Mother’s Day is in May. Chad told me. I didn’t have a clue. I need to take some money out. I’ll probably get her some flowers.
Ann never got back to me which was expected. She is a flake and not that much of a friend at all.
I’m still tired.
I’ve been falling asleep very easily for the last two weeks or so. I have not had to use any melatonin. It takes me less than an hour to fall asleep.
Well, I’ll stop here. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933319-Mopping