*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934678-Church
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#934678 added May 16, 2018 at 8:30pm
Restrictions: None
Church
This will be short as my ride to church is coming soon. The day began splendidly when I got up at about 6 am. After my quiet time I hit the PS4 for an hour. After that, read for an hour and a half. I got through three chapters. Hopefully, I’ll keep that amount of chapters every day.
Chad is still having shipping problems with one or more of his statues. He called phone support and he got this Asian lady who could barely speak English. LOL. That is his hobby - an expensive one too. My hobby (reading and writing) is a healthy hobby.
In my Bible time I read: Brethren if any man be overtaken in a fault, you who are spiritual should restore such a one, consider yourself less you also be tempted. Bear each other’s burdens and so fulfil the law of Christ. If any man thinks that he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself. Let every man prove his own work so that he may rejoice in yourself and not another.” “He who sows flesh will reap flesh to corruption. He who sows the Spirit shall reap the Spirit life everlasting.”
That is all I have time to recall. I read more but it presently escapes me.
My mom and Jim are watching the Voice. I don’t like those shows. The same thing goes for my bro and Chad. I just like watching the bad tryouts on American Idol. They’re hysterical!
My mom is going through old photos of different members of my family. She showed me my baptism photo and the photo of my high school graduation. Ann and her friends were in it. She didn’t keep in touch with them at all. When it comes to Ann talking VIA text, she is from another planet. She basically says nothing. LOL.
Well, I have to go. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934678-Church