*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935638-Books-came-in
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#935638 added June 1, 2018 at 8:44pm
Restrictions: None
Books came in!!
Today has been good. I got up at 11 am. Then I heated up some day old coffee. It was still good. Then I had my quiet time and devotional.
Pau, Silvanus and Timothy of the Thessalonians will let you know all that has is done here. “
That is what I recall from my Bible time.
I started my Magic Words entry. I have a little over 700 words. And, I have two months to edit it. The round closes on the 31st of July. I hope I win. I also want good competition.
Jim has been kicking it for his vacation. He watched the hockey game. I live in Vegas. It is too bad we lost.
My mom is messing with the TV peripherals. She’s been trying to get KODI in the master bedroom. I thought Voltron was on KODI but my mom said it is one KODI.

Two of my three books came today. They are The Oath and Threshold. Threshold is a the second instalment in a three volume series. As, for the Oath, my mom read it a while ago and she spoiled it for me. I’ll still enjoy it.
I’m still waiting for Chad to call. He got off work at 3 pm. It’s 5 pm now. He sent me some links about the Vegas shooting concerning a cover up. That’s old news though. LOL.
So, I’m thinking of going on the VBF or the CCLM men’s retreat. I’ll pray about it. The picture for the VBF retreat looks serene. There is going to be a lot to do including paint ball shooting. But the CCLM one will be with people I know.
Chad just shot me a text about Morgan Freeman accusing CNN of defamation. I’ll look at that later.
Yesterday I had to log on and play a ranked round of DBFZ so I would not be removed or the group. You have to do that at last once a month.
Its 90 degrees out. I got some coke earlier. I’m cooking breaded chicken strips in the oven. It was heating up a little too slow.
Jim has been very cordial on his vacation. The sink is full of dishes and he has said nothing. Perhaps his retire won’t be so bad after all. LOL.
The dogs got groomed again. Nimue lost all her fluff. She’s a smooth dog now. LOL. Lance is having trouble walking. Poor thing.
Jim is talking to his sister I think.
My mom is getting an MRI to see what is going on in with some new pains she’s been having. Whatever happens, it’s in God’s hands.
Well that is it for now, Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935638-Books-came-in