*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936057-Mom-and-bro-going-to-read-my-story
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#936057 added June 9, 2018 at 8:52pm
Restrictions: None
Mom and bro going to read my story!
Today has not been bad. I did get up super late but oh, well. My mom and Jim were watching Jumanji with Dwayne Johnson. They were cracking up hysterically. I did my readings and then about 30 minutes later we went to Albertson’s for some cream, a Starbucks card and some other items. When I came home I listened to some music and then I edited. I did one chapter. Soon after, Chad called. He talked of this and that. Surprisingly, he hung up after just an hour. Then I read for an hour or more.
My sister Sarah sent me a beautiful shot of South Dakota in the early morning. I may text her tomorrow.
I need people to critique my story. So I texted my bro in Denver. I asked him to just read three chapters. He said to send the whole story! He is so busy too. What a guy. He was dealing with the baby so he couldn’t talk much. LOL. He told me he is taking classes. I don’t recall that happening.
It’s one hot scorcher! Jim will be getting back from work after 6 pm. He has three days left of freedom. Today is Saturday and he goes back to Caesar’s Palace on Wednesday. That will suck. But I’ll pray for him. With him gone in the morning, I’ll be able to red in the living room recliner.
I’m still waiting for my MB and awardicon. Matt is very busy. I’ll have to ask him when he graduates.
I need to hang out with Jared. I should do it soon. Him and I have always talked a lot but never chilled together. If Jim is off tomorrow maybe Jared and I could chill here after church. I think he’s off tonight. I may text him for fun – see what he’s up to.
Well, I just did the dishes while waiting for Jared to get back to me. He’s probably working as usual. LOL. He’s a great guy – a lot more cordial than Ricky. He’s more or less spurning to me when we text which is very short.
I have to publish my book man. Maybe it will be smash hit. More importantly though, I hope it speaks to people. Perhaps I should work on strengthening my Christian undertone. The most recent edit of my last chapter I clarify the “Lord and His Emissary” I stated the Lord is the Emissary’s father. I also use the term “The Gate of Vessels” too much.
My mom said she would read my story in the morning when she takes her ADD pills to focus. I’m quite eager to gather feedback. I’ll also print out two copies of my first three chapters to Pastor Chuck and Ricky.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936057-Mom-and-bro-going-to-read-my-story